Join our email list and download a copy of the Pathway Prayer Process©
Dr. Linda Howe
- Award-winning author of three books, including the groundbreaking How to Read the Akashic Records, which, for the first time, empowered secular people to reliably and consciously access their own Records, through the Pathway Prayer Process©.
- Internationally recognized teacher, creating and leading dynamic, innovative education programs in a variety of formats designed to raise awareness of and engagement in the Akashic Records.
- Maintains passionate commitment to assisting students’ spiritual awakening to reach ever-greater levels of awareness and alignment for inner peace, meaningful engagement in relationships, and powerful participation in the world, as they gain a greater connection with their own soul.
- Trains and provides ongoing mentoring and peer networking opportunities to Pathway Prayer-certified teachers and teachers-in-training.
- Popular Akashic reader, meditation guide, inspirational speaker, guest blogger, and presence on Facebook (30,000+ fans) and other social media.
Emerson Theological Institute, Doctorate of Spiritual Studies, Akashic Records, 2015
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Graduate Work in Russian History, 1984-86
Mundelein College, Chicago, Bachelor of Arts in History, 1976
- Phi Alpha Theta, International Honor Society of Historians, local president, 1975-76
- Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities, 1976
- Dean’s List, 1974-76
BOOKS and AWARDS:
Discover Your Soul’s Path Through the Akashic Records: Taking Your Life from Ordinary to ExtraOrdinary (Hay House, 2015). 2016 Winner, Coalition of Visionary Resources (COVR) Award for Best Contemporary Spirituality Book
Healing Through the Akashic Records: Using the Power of Your Sacred Wounds to Discover Your Soul’s Perfection (Sounds True, 2011), audio set and book. 2012 Second Runner-up, COVR Award for Best Spirituality Book
How to Read the Akashic Records: Accessing the Archive of the Soul and Its Journey (Sounds True, 2009), audio set and book. 2010 Winner, COVR Award for Best Spirituality/Alternative Science and Spirituality Book
2016-Present: Develop and teach customized Akashic Records Training (3 levels) in China and Taiwan.
2010-Present: Constantly develop and teach a variety of courses in a variety of formats—including in-person classes, live videoconferencing, conference calls, and on-demand—within and outside of the Akashic Records, as requested/sponsored by the Linda Howe Center for Akashic Studies, Daily OM, and healthcare facilities, yoga centers, and bookstores. Frequent guest on various online, radio, and TV programs. Featured speaker in programs sponsored by Hay House Publishing, Sounds True Publishing, the Infinity Foundation, Circles of Wisdom, Ultimate Life Company, Aha! Moments, Kripalu, Omega, and others.
2001-Present: Develop and implement intensive Akashic Records Certified Teacher Training Program, certifying teachers from all over the globe to teach the Pathway Prayer Process©. Provide ongoing mentoring and peer networking opportunities to teachers and teachers-in-training.
2001-Present: As Director of the Linda Howe Center for Akashic Studies in Oak Park, Illinois (Chicago area), handle strategic planning, administer budget, and manage eight part-time staff.
2001: Pathway Prayer Process to Access the Heart of the Akashic Records©. Originated this Prayer in September 2001.
1996-Present: Akashic Records Teacher. Develop and implement comprehensive curriculum for consciousness development and personal transformation through the Akashic Records. Have trained and certified groups of diverse individuals from all over the world, in cities all over the United States, in a variety of formats (live video, online, teleconference, on-demand).
1994-Present: Akashic Records Practitioner. Consult one-on-one with 10-20 individuals per week who are seeking spiritual guidance based in the Akasha. Focus is on personal empowerment and spiritual healing.
1986-1994: Spiritual Consultant. Worked with individuals and small groups to support their spiritual development, applying classic core shamanic healing and other spiritual modalities.
STUDIES and CERTIFICATIONS:
- Tarot, self-taught
- Foundation for Shamanic Studies, 1987-91
- est Training, Guest Seminar Leadership Program, 1980-82
- Two-day workshops: Shamanic Journey, Divination, Spirits of Nature, Soul Retrieval, Shamanic Healing, Death and Dying
- Five-day workshops: Soul Retrieval, Shamanic Healing, Shamanic Practitioner
- Two-day Independent Shamanic workshops: Ed McGaa, Lakota Sioux, Icelandic Shamanism, Siberian Shamanic Practices, Drum Making, Burkina Faso, Malidoma Patrice Somé
- Audio studies: Stewart Wilde, Louise Hay, Tony Robbins, Frederick Lehman, Marianne Williamson, A Course in Miracles
- Re-Birthing, Sondra Ray, The Science of Enjoying All of Your Life
- Unity Church, various one-day workshops, Chicago
- Religious Science 101 and 102: Reverend Michael C. Rann, First Chicago Church of Religious Science, 1991
- Oak Park Church of Religious Science, Rev. Harriet Smolka
- United Methodist Church, Oak Park, Illinois
- Father Brennan Manning, “The Merciful Heart of Jesus” retreat series. Studied his books The Ragamuffin Gospel and The Prodigal.
- Shakti Gawain, Creative Visualization
- Mantra Meditation Classes
- Ancient Wisdom Teachings of the Tibetan, Djwhal Khul, by Alice A. Bailey (Lucis Trust)