Join our email list and download a copy of the Pathway Prayer Process©
Transformational life guidance is always available to you through the Akashic Records. This sacred realm – governed by the Three Absolutes of Fear Not, Judge Not, and Resist Not – fosters greater love, compassion, and harmony with life. It is the safe space in which we can acknowledge and resolve our important challenges.
When we access this energetic dimension, using my Pathway Prayer Process©, we are always conscious, responsible, and aware. Many of us have been victimized over the centuries by various spiritual ideas—but the Records encourage empowerment. You always have the authority to determine what is true, right, and honorable for you. And you can always graciously decline any suggestions that don’t make sense to you or that don’t feel appropriate at this time in your life.
The Nature of the Akashic Record
It’s very helpful to have a clear idea of what the Record is, so that we can know the best ways to engage it. Keep in mind that the information I’m sharing here is a taste of truth. For a full-on, in-depth treatment, please check out my books.
Simply put, the Record is a vibrational archive of every soul and its journey throughout time as human. This dimension is not visible, even to your strong inner eye!
It contains your past, present, and even future possibilities and probabilities. It’s a great opportunity to access the spiritual perspective, the soul-level point of view. When we make this connection, it’s easier to see and know ourselves and others from the illumined and inspired perspective of the soul. Ultimately, we have the benefit of consciously aligning with the Ultimate/Divine vision for our growth and happiness.
We are, each one, an essential component of the Akashic Field: a worthy being, holding a specific space of identity. And none of us can be erased or eliminated from the Field. Worry not!
Each set of Records has two parts. One is the “blueprint,” which is vibrational and invisible, not literal or tangible. It’s an impression of the identity and ultimate potential of the individual soul. Something like a fingerprint, only it’s a “soul print,” permanent throughout our human lifetimes. Traveling along with this identifying impression, is the catalogue of human lifetimes through which we live as we awaken to our magnificence, expressing our highest potential while still in human form. You may want to think of this as the evolving “Chronicles of You.”
What to Expect
Appropriate expectations make a significant difference for us between our success or failure. Let’s take a look at some fundamental distinctions assisting you in understanding the promise and limitations of this work.
Since the Record is a field of Light, there is no need to pray to, worship, implore, or beseech the Records. This Light is already and always on our side. Within the Record, there are Beings of Light who support the efficient flow of Light stimulating our awareness. However, they do not have individual identities, personalities, names, or responsibilities. As a true Aquarian resource, all Beings of Light participating in the operation of the Akashic Field, relinquish their personal profiles and egos, working in groups for our highest good and evolution. This means there are no spirit guides or angels in the Akashic Records. Such beings are certainly wonderful, and do exist for our support, but they reside outside of the Records.
As a sacred space for inner illumination and inspiration, the Record is spiritual rather than psychic. And it is not an oracle for divining the future. This leads us to more good news! You do not have to be psychic, clairvoyant, clairaudient, or clairsentient to be successful in the Records. As a human being, you are inherently spiritual; you already have, and have always had, a relationship with your own soul. Our work in the Akashic Field is to have a more conscious, deliberate connection with our soul, for our increased fulfillment and satisfaction.
While our engagement in the Record is a tremendous resource for us as we strive to improve the quality of our lives, keep in mind there are some areas the Records just don’t address. The Record has no opinion about extra-planetary lives, shifting from one species to another over the course of our incarnations, speaking directly to the dead, and predicting the future. This information is not held in the Akashic Field because there are other, better resources for these types of concerns. If these are your areas of curiosity, consult practitioners specializing in these interests. The information you seek will not be in the Records.
Engaging the Record Effectively
This is a form of spiritual counseling, offering insight, guidance, and wisdom rooted in unconditional love for support, empowerment, and transformation. What works best is to describe what it “seems like” the answers to the questions might be. This is not a hard science, but a softer, more organic realm of wisdom.
It’s best to describe what you are getting, or not getting. Most Akashic Records Practitioners, about 85%, have a sense of knowing. Another 10% see images, which are most helpful when described. A small group, about 5%, hears messages. No one of these is better that the others. What’s important is that the Practitioner be able to describe what’s coming into their awareness. Speaking out loud is very powerful. Writing is next. “Thinking” a description is all right, but not as impactful.
I encourage you to experiment. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself! It’s always wise to get the best training available. I have written three-award winning books and offer classes online and in-person. And if you want to sample the experience, you can contact me for a private reading. You deserve the highest quality support and guidance for your Amazing Akashic Adventure!
Top Ten Things to Know About the Akashic Records
- The Akashic Records is the vibrational archive of every soul and it’s human journey.
- Everyone is included the Akashic Records. Yes, everyone!
- Each set of Records has two parts: Your ultimate Potential and Destiny as a soul, which is permanent throughout time, and the collection of the stories of the lifetimes you live through which you awaken to your ultimate potential and express it while in human form.
- You are entitled to access your own Akashic Records. The Records of another person can be opened only with their permission.
- “Akasha is a Sanskrit word, and means Primary substance, that out of which all things are formed.” Levi, The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ.
- The Akashic Record exists everywhere in its wholeness and is completely available in all places at all times.
- Accessing the Record can be extremely valuable. Your soul’s very essence and expression, potential, and purposes can be recognized. The Records can illuminate your awareness empowering you to identify and manifest your soul’s purposes.
- The Records are governed by Three Absolutes: Fear Not, Judge Not, and Resist Not. Together they safeguard the integrity of the space. You are always safe in the Records.
- As an infinite spiritual resource, you do not have to be psychic to enjoy a meaningful relationship with your Records. It is not a deity or an oracle for divination.
- The Akashic Record is a profound spiritual resource accessible through a simple sacred prayer that will enable you to develop your own spiritual authority.